Saturday 17 January 2009


A Big Step

After reading so many amazing blogs from all around the world and having received so much inspiration, fun and joy from them, I thought I would dip my toe into the scary water of my own blog. I'm not in the least bit techie, don't at all understand the inner workings of blogging and I'm not entirely convinced that I'm disciplined enought to keep this up...However, I would like to keep in touch with many friends made through the community of L'Arche Inverness, and my widespread family. I can offer a hotchpotch of our family life, our creative output, a few photos of the gorgeous wilderness that is the Scottish Highlands, some recipes perhaps and a bit of this and that...so, hello, it's nice to meet you. I'll be back soon, once I have worked out how this blogging thingy works, with some wee stories.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Featherglen! Lovely to read and follow your first steps! Keep blogging - v. much looking forward to your next posts, Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Featherglen! Looking good, keep it up. Love the pic of you H, Lorixx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your New Year´s resolution - keep blogging!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete