Monday 18 May 2009

Finally

You aren't ever going to see many photos of me on this blog, but just occasionally, I might let myself come the other side of the camera, for special times maybe. So, what's up?


Hurray, hurray, hurray, I finally finished this first ever cardi for myself. It's only taken a year! Well, I started it last May, but there's been a lot of other things happening, like moving house, for instance. Knitting it wasn't too bad, but sewing it up...that was an entirely different story! Grrr...And I like sewing. Usually.

Anyway, now it's done, I'm jolly pleased with myself. It's perfect for this spring weather. The wool is a nice speckled aran and the pattern is from this book . Now that it's finished, I can get on with a bit more of this:

And baking a few more of these:

And trying to get enthusiastic about finishing the biggest pair of curtains in the world. So they seem to me...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Cardi looks fab, Hilz - as do you! Well done - now for the matching hat and gloves? Amy x

    ReplyDelete